Developer Weekly #49
A petite curation of developer news.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Trending This Week On Github
- iluwatar/java-design-patterns (Java): Design patterns implemented in Java
- swar/Swar-Chia-Plot-Manager (Python): This is a Cross-Platform Plot Manager for Chia Plotting that is simple, easy-to-use, and reliable.
- ethersphere/bee (Go): Bee is a Swarm client implemented in Go. It’s the basic building block for the Swarm network: a private; decentralized; censorship-resistant and self-sustaining network for storing your (application) data.
- google/googletest (C++): GoogleTest - Google Testing and Mocking Framework
- reds-heig/logisim-evolution (Java): Digital logic designer and simulator
- CyberPunkMetalHead/Binance-volatility-trading-bot (Python): This is a fully functioning Binance trading bot that measures the volatility of every coin on Binance and places trades with the highest gaining coins If you like this project consider donating though the Brave browser to allow me to continuously improve the script.
- syncthing/syncthing (Go): Open Source Continuous File Synchronization
- project-chip/connectedhomeip (C++): Project Connected Home over IP is a new Working Group within the Zigbee Alliance. This Working Group plans to develop and promote the adoption of a new connectivity standard to increase compatibility among smart home products, with security as a fundamental design tenet.
- google/automl (Jupyter Notebook): Google Brain AutoML
- martomi/chiadog (Python): A watch dog providing a peace in mind that your Chia farm is running smoothly 24/7.
- ZLMediaKit/ZLMediaKit (C++): A lightweight RTSP/RTMP/HTTP/HLS/HTTP-FLV/WebSocket-FLV/HTTP-TS/HTTP-fMP4/WebSocket-TS/WebSocket-fMP4/GB28181/WebRTC server and client framework based on C++11
- tensorflow/tfjs-models (TypeScript): Pretrained models for TensorFlow.js
- rwightman/pytorch-image-models (Python): PyTorch image models, scripts, pretrained weights -- ResNet, ResNeXT, EfficientNet, EfficientNetV2, NFNet, Vision Transformer, MixNet, MobileNet-V3/V2, RegNet, DPN, CSPNet, and more
- positive-security/send-my (C): Upload arbitrary data via Apple's Find My network.
- ericaltendorf/plotman (Python): Chia plotting manager
- chrisbanes/tivi (Kotlin): Tivi is a work-in-progress TV show tracking Android app, which connects to Trakt.tv. It is still in its early stages of development and currently only contains two pieces of UI. It is under heavy development.
- fastlane/fastlane (Ruby): 🚀 The easiest way to automate building and releasing your iOS and Android apps
- onnx/onnx (C++): Open standard for machine learning interoperability
Trending This Week On Dev.To
Trending This Week On Hacker News
Developer Roundup is a weekly roundup blog. Stay tuned for more info on the project. Follow me on Twitter @dennisokeeffe92.